Today’s recipe is Tomato Sauce Penne Pasta. This is going to be an extremely easy and a delicious one because we’re going to be using a jar of tomato sauce thats already done which you can get in any grocery store. Some might say this is cheating, but on this channel, quick and easy is whats important.
Penne Pasta with Tomato Sauce Recipe
Ingredients (2 servings)
Penne pasta 160g
Bacon 2 strips
Mix beans 100g
Olive oil 1TBSP
Tomato sauce 300ｇ
Salt & Pepper a little
Parsley powder or minced parsley a pinch
1. Boil enough water for the pasta
2. While you wait for the water to come to a boil, cut the bacon in small sizes.
3. On a pan, heat olive oil on medium heat, and stir fry the bacon.
4. Add in the mix beans and tomato sauce and simmer for 5 minutes
5. Add the penne to the pot with some salt, and boil for 10 minues while stirring occaisonally to prevent the pasta from sticking to each other. (follow instructions on the pasta package for a more accurate boil time)
6. After 10 minutes, drain the pasta and mix it in with the sauce. Add some salt and pepper to adjust the flavor.
7. Pack it in the bento box and sprinkle a pinch of pasley to finish it up.