Ingredients (2 servings)
green peppers 2
salt & pepper a little
olive oil a little
1. boil enough water to boil the spaghetti noodles.
2. While you wait for the water to boil, cut the onion and green peppers into roughly 3mm slices, and cut the wieners diagonally into medium thin slices.
3. In a cup, mix ketchup, milk, and semi-thick worscestor sauce
4. When the water comes to a boil, add two pinches of salt, and add the spaghetti and boil for however long it says on your spaghetti package.
5. Heat the olive oil on medium heat in a pan, and stirfry the vegetables and wieners until they are browned.
6. when the spaghetti is done, drain the water from the pot, and add the spaghetti to the pan. Add a little bit of olive oil, and sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper, and stir fry for about one minute.
7. Mix in the sauce we made in the beginning, and stir until its even. Check the flavor, and if you feel the taste is weak, add some ketchup and stir again.
8. Pack it in a bento box. As an option you can spinkle some grated cheese, and or a few drops of tabasco. We recommend keeping the grated cheese in a separate container until right
before you eat it.