Ingredients (1 serving)
cooked rice 2 rice bowls
salmon flakes 4tsp heapful
white sesame 1TBSP
mini tomatoes 2
leaf lettuce 2 sheets
1. Boil water in a pot for the egg.
2. While waiting for the water to start boiling, rinse and drain the vegetables.
3. Cut the wieners diagonally in half.
4. When the water starts boiling, gently add the egg in along with a pinch of salt. boil it for 10 minutes. (you can, of course adjust the time according to how hard you want the egg)
5. While you wait for the egg to get done, stir fry the wieners, and put them aside.
6. When the egg is done, take it out of the pot and cool it in a cup of cold water. After waiting for a few minutes, peel the shell and cut the egg in half.
7. In a bowl, mix together cooked rice, salmon flakes, and white sesame until it looks even.
8. Lay about 30cm of saran wrap, and put about one rice bowl worth of rice mixture on
it. By wrapping it around with the saran wrap, shape the rice into a triangular prism.
repeat that to make the second riceball. (you can also do this step without the saran wrap, and instead wetting your hands so the rice won’t stick. but we recommend using saran wrap when youre in a hurry because you wont have to wash your hands when youre done, and you can also just keep the saran wrap on until you eat it, if you want to.)
Place the rice balls in your bento box first. Fill the gaps with lettuce, eggs, wieners, and mini tomatoes, in that order. Sprinkle some salt on the eggs and put some mayonnaise on it, and its done!